What's on: FeatureSee what else is on
We’re so happy to see you back in Centre, and thanks for doing your part to keep or community safe.
First & foremost, the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff, retailers and contractors is our number one priority.
Alongside adherence to relevant COVID Safety Plans, we continue to implement and maintain stringent precautionary measures to keep our community safe. These include:
- A strengthened focus on disinfecting commonly touched areas, sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant throughout the Centre.
- Ensuring that our cleaning principles adhere to the guidelines set by the Federal Government’s Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection for COVID-19 principles.
- Positioning permanent hand sanitisation stations at key points throughout the Centre.
- Installing signage and floor decals across parts of the Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, including when queuing or moving through the Centre.
- Reminding our community to adhere to government mandates to wear a face mask while indoors
- Working closely with our retail partners to help ensure that we are all playing our part to keep our shared environments safe.
We’re doing all we can to keep our community safe, but we can’t do it without you. While we understand the reopening of many of our stores is an exciting time for us all, we ask that you continue to play your part in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Checking in to the Centre and any stores that you visit using the Services NSW app
- Remember the 2sqm rule applies in each store and throughout the Centre
- Always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others, including when you’re moving through the Centre or queuing
- Always wear a face mask when visiting the Centre
- Maintain personal hygiene by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience
- and most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. For more information, please visit nsw.gov.au/covid-19